Strymon Timeline Delay
Le concurrent de l'Eventide Timefactor arrive sur le marché ! Voici les specs de la bête :
12 Different Delay Machines
TimeLine provides twelve studio-class, fully tweakable, and completely adjustable delay
The dTape machine delivers the complete experience of sought-after sliding-head tape echo
machines, with every attribute relentlessly studied and faithfully recreated. Full control over
Tape Age, Wow & Flutter, Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, and Tape Speed.
The dBucket machine provides you with a deep and nuanced recreation of analog bucketbrigade
style delay types. Two delay time ranges are available, for single or multiple BBD
chip delay times. Utilize our exclusive Bucket Loss control, along with dedicated Filter and
A crystal-clear digital delay that can be endlessly tweaked and enriched with the Filter, Grit,
Smear, High Pass, and Modulation controls. A wide range of delay tones can be achieved
with this classic “voiced” digital approach. In addition, a non-linear mode allows the repeats
to fade more quickly, while still retaining a natural feel.
Two independent delay lines can be configured in series or parallel (right/left split). The
second delay has independent Mix, Repeat and Time values, and can also be set to track the
first delay’s knob values.
The Pattern machine gives you a variety of multi-tap patterns that span from rhythmic to
ambient to percussive and everything in between. Filter, Grit and Mod knobs deliver a wide
range of delay experiences.
You play frontwards, it repeats backwards. Your playing triggers the delays, producing
predictable, repeatable, and extremely useful reverse effects. Add some Smear to soften the
attacks—smearing transients while retaining full frequency response.
The Ice machine slices and dices your input and plays the pieces back with a selectable
Interval shift amount—from an octave down to an octave-plus-fifth up, and anywhere in
between. You can Blend the ice amount from none to all. Selectable Slice size allows further
possibilities, changing the size of audio chunks that get shifted.
Duck — and cover. You get a ducking delay with adjustable Sensitivity and Release Time,
along with a switchable Feedback duck option. This allows for a wide variety of dynamic
Variable swell time allows you to match the swell with the delay time. Turn the Mix to full
wet and turn up the repeats for ethereal ambient effects. Adjust the Rise Time to set the time
constant for the swell effect. Add some Smear to soften the attacks—smearing transients
while retaining full frequency response.
The Trem delay machine provides you with a synchronized tremolo with Waveshape, Depth
and Speed for cool new sounds. Choose from triangle, square, sin, ramp, and saw to vary the
The Filter delay gives you a synchronized Filter that can be placed before or after the delay.
Waveshape, Depth, Speed, Resonance, and Filter Location are all adjustable parameters.
Choose from triangle, square, sin, ramp, saw, random, up, and down to vary the delay
amplitude. Limitless filter possibilities!
Crush some bits with the Lo-Fi delay machine. Adjust Bit Depth and Sample Rate while
blending the results with the full resolution signal. Select from several hand crafted lo-fi
Filters, spanning transistor radios, telephones, phonographic horns, and other “collectibles”.
Top it off with our exclusive dVinyl record noise, adding a scratchy record complete with
dust and dirt.
Features and Specs
• Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced
• Twelve delay machines to choose from: dTape™, dBucket™, Digital, Dual, Pattern,
Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi.
• Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed,
• Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options
and complete tweakability
Hardware and Controls
• 200 easily accessible presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
• LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
• Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
• Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control,
and Tap Tempo
• Full featured 30-second, 24-bit stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI
capability. More information on TimeLine looper functionality coming soon
Ins, Outs, Switches
• Stereo input and output
• Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs,
saveable per preset
• MIDI input and output
• Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
• Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
• 115dB typical signal to noise
• Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
• Premium analog front end and output section
• Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
• 32-bit floating point processing
• True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
• Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass,
saveable per preset
• +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
• Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
• Included 9V DC power supply
• Rugged and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis
• Dimensions: 6.75" wide, 5.1" deep. Height is 1.3" (front) and 1.9" (rear).
• Crafted with love in the USA
Tags : delay, •, with, filter, machine
CommentairesSuivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire